Gift wrapping with the wow factor!
Who would have thought that in just a few hours you can learn or enhance skills so that your gifts will look too good to open! No previous experience is required and my training courses are ideal whether you want to learn for business or pleasure. For retailers keen to enhance their customer service and those people who take pride in presentation
In one day you will learn some of my most popular and invaluable tips and techniques including:
- Ways to wrap boxes, awkward shapes and unboxed items
- My life-saving ‘cheat pleat’ which saves the day when there isn’t enough paper to go around a box
- My very popular, super speedy and stylish pouch that doesn’t require sticky tape!
- How to make beautiful bows that also increase the perceived value of a present
- No-waste ways to use offcuts of wrapping paper
You will leave with invaluable handouts and wrapped gifts that can be used for display or photography
“The gift wrapping course was brilliant.” wrote Marie Fraser “I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Refreshments were excellent. Thanks Arona, really great” See other reviews about this popular training course
It runs from 10am to 4pm. The cost is £115 per person and includes refreshments, a light lunch, all materials, a certificate and a FREE step by step DVD (value £12.99). Courses are currently held in Brighton, UK but private courses can also be arranged around the UK
Get in touch if you would like to know dates of upcoming courses or check out Great hampers & gift baskets. Or contact Arona if you would like to discuss private or in-house training. If time is short you may like to learn Arona’s speedy techniques demonstrated step by step on her DVDs which can be ordered online. Get both and receive a 10% discount!