Gift wrapping with the wow factor!
This course is ideal whether you want to enhance your gift wrapping skills for business or pleasure. It is increasingly popular with customers, and retailers benefit from the repeat business such a service generates. In a single day you can learn how to wrap a variety of gifts:
- Learn how to wrap boxes, awkward shapes including bottles and unboxed items
- See how Arona’s invaluable ‘cheat pleat’ saves the day when paper is too short to go around a gift
- Discover why Arona’s signature pouch technique is so popular – it will be with you too!
- Make beautiful bows using exquisite ribbons
- See how to recycle scraps of giftwrap into fabulous finishing touches
Courses normally run from 10.00-16.00 with refreshments from 09.45. A light lunch is also served. The cost per person is £120.00 and includes all materials, lunch, a certificate and VAT. Locations include London and Brighton in the UK.
“It was a really amazing experience. In a short time I learnt so much.“
“A great introduction to gift wrapping. I left feeling fully equipped to use the skills learnt in a work environment.”
See what others have said about this course.
It makes a great day out, especially with one or two friends or family members. Or you could arrange a private session for a group. Maybe buy a course as a gift. The voucher arrives wrapped in Arona’s signature pouch technique.
“I had a wonderful day! Arona is very creative and the course was very well presented”
“I enjoyed the course very much and thank you for giving my friend Ellen a great day out too!”