Creative and Crafty Workshops
Join me at a relaxed, fun and friendly two-hour creative and crafty workshop in Brighton. No experience necessary. All materials will be provided although you are welcome to bring your own. Groups will be small so early booking is strongly recommended.
Getting creative offers a wonderful opportunity to practice mindfulness which, in turn, improves mental and physical wellbeing. Leave the chaos and stress of daily life at the door and immerse yourself in a couple of hours of joyous creativity.
The programme includes:
- Transforming exquisite fabric ribbons into beautiful bows
- Making one of a kind gift bags
- Creating your own fabulous fascinator – perhaps for an upcoming event
- Making gorgeous greeting cards
- Using seashells or ribbons to create wonderful wreaths
- Making crackers for Christmas and other occasions
- Upcycling an old box into a great gift basket packed with goodies, wrapped and ready to give
- Simple but snazzy ways to wrap bottles
- Wrapping with my life saving ‘cheat pleat’ – when the paper is too short to go around a box
- Crafty ways with old Christmas tree baubles
Location: 2 Enterprise House, 83a Western Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1JB. Private workshops can also be arranged
The time: 10AM-12PM and/or 2PM-4PM
The cost: Varies from £10 per person and includes all materials and refreshments on arrival
Bonus: Book two places or two workshops and get 6m of exquisite fabric ribbons FREE (value £6.00)
Travel: Brighton (or Hove) stations are only about an hour by train from London Victoria or St Pancras International then it is just a short taxi or bus ride. Full details will be supplied once booking has been confirmed.
Check out dates and book upcoming events. Make a day of it and pop out for a delicious lazy lunch between sessions. There are lots of wonderful restaurants and cafes nearby. Perfect for a girly get-together! Alternatively join me at a one-day gift wrapping or hamper & gift basket training course.
Get in touch if there is a workshop that you would like to see added to the list
“Who knew making bows could be such fun! I really enjoyed Arona’s workshop. We learnt how to make beautiful bows in a really inspiring atmosphere. Very enjoyable. From now on my present wrapping will be fabulous!!”
Photos above: Seashell wreath | Handmade paper art piece | Gift wrapped in wool felt | Handmade card | Box wrapped with cheat pleat and scrap wrap decoration