Hamper & Gift Basket Course
No previous experience is required for my popular one-day course that is perfect whether for business or pleasure. I’ll share lots of top time-saving and cost-cutting ways to create high end hampers and gorgeous gift baskets for Christmas, weddings and many other occasions
The programme includes:
- How to save money when using shred and other fillers
- Ways to arrange the contents to maximise value and minimise damage – this is more challenging than people think!
- Using shrink wrap, cellophane and other materials
- How to avoid disaster when using a heat gun!
- Creating handmade bows that adds the perfect finishing touch
Location: 2 Enterprise House, 83a Western Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1JB
The time: 10AM-4PM
The cost: £99 per person and includes seasonal refreshments, all materials, a handout and certificate
Bonus: Book two places or two courses and get 20m of exquisite fabric ribbons FREE (value £19.99)
Travel: Brighton (or Hove) stations are only about an hour by train from London Victoria or St Pancras International then it is just a short taxi or bus ride. Full details will be supplied once booking has been confirmed.
Check out dates and book an upcoming course or get in touch to discuss a private training session. Alternatively take a look at two-hour Creative & Crafty workshops from £20 a session.
The course content was excellent. We really enjoyed ourselves and can’t wait to do the gift wrapping course. Instruction was excellent. Arona made it all look so easy!
An excellent day of learning. Arona was patient and fun. She is inspiring, creative and innovative.