Gift Wrapping Course
Come and discover in just a few hours how to ensure your festive gifts look fabulous! In fact all techniques are suitable for any occasion with a wide selection of Christmas and everyday gift wrapping materials available. No previous experience is required and my one-day training courses are ideal whether you want to learn for business or pleasure.
The programme includes:
- Ways to wrap boxes, awkward shapes and unboxed items
- My life-saving ‘cheat pleat’ which saves the day when there isn’t enough paper to go around a box
- Quick and easy ways to wrap using my very popular pouch technique. No sticky tape required!
- How to make beautiful bows that add that million dollar look!
- No-waste ways to use offcuts of wrapping paper to decorate a gift. Invaluable when posting or packing presents
Location: 2 Enterprise House, 83a Western Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1JB
The time: 10AM-4PM
The cost: £99 per person and includes all materials, seasonal refreshments on arrival, a handout and a certificate
Bonus: Book two places or two courses and get 20m of exquisite fabric ribbons FREE (value £19.99)
Travel: Brighton (or Hove) stations are only about an hour by train from London Victoria or St Pancras International then it is just a short taxi or bus ride. Full details will be supplied once booking has been confirmed.
Check out dates and book an upcoming course. Or take a look at two-hour Creative & Crafty workshops from £20 a session
As well as group courses, private sessions can be arranged for hen parties, girly get-togethers and other occasions.
The gift wrapping course was brilliant. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Refreshments were excellent. Thanks Arona, really great.
Many thanks for such a super course which I enjoyed very much. I think you had the balance right – it was extremely well set up and nicely informal. It was also good fun and there was certainly plenty of humour. My husband was most impressed with my beautifully wrapped ‘gifts’. The cellophane one caused him to say ‘it’s like Harrods’!